Top Tips for travelling with your petJune 27, 2019
Time to Play – tips to help your cat play safelyJanuary 23, 2020
It’s not just cats and dogs that need to be looked after throughout the Halloween season. We shouldn’t forget about our small furries such as our rabbits, guinea pigs, birds and all other exotic species.
- Bring any outdoor pets indoors, whether it is into the house or a secure garage or shed. This area should be secure from any loud noise or fireworks.
- Hutches or cages can be covered with blankets, to act as soundproofing.
- Turn the tv or radio on to mask the noise too.
- Extra bedding can be provided to allow small pets to burrow into it for safety.
- Pets may require more water if they are stressed, so ensure bowls and bottles are full.
- There are some natural remedies available for small animals, so please contact us for more information.
Wishing you all a safe and happy Halloween!
Don’t forget to Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for patient updates, pet photos and competitions.